Dollar General relocating, expanding in Seagrove | News
SEAGROVE, N.C. — The Dollar General store on North Broad Street in Seagrove will move to a new location to make room for an expansion.
The Asheboro Courier-Tribune reports Rich Smith, development manager for the PAR5 Development company, announced the plans for the new store on Tuesday.
It will be located at the corner of Broad Street and West King Avenue.
Smith says construction for the new store is expected to start in September and should be complete in January 2014. The store would open for business within “a month or so afterward,” he told the paper.
Read more: Courier-Tribune.com
Upcoming Events near Asheboro
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault
- Parents want renovations at Stoner-Thomas for students with disabilities
- 18-year-old accused of beating duck to death with baseball bat
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Lexington Police search for woman who used stolen bank card